Monday, April 4, 2011

another photoshoporockism-->

This Photoshop assignment was all about fusing Photos with photos and photos and textures via lassos, clone stamps, etc... Ones goal I believe was to make a cohesive collage image.
This is the image I started with:
Then I fused my dog's face into the cliff side via clone stamp and this photo:
I think this part was pretty successful in that my dog's dog face somehow lined up with aspects of the cliff's cliff face pretty well, especially considering the fact that I didn't re-size either photo.

Next though I tried to incorporate scanned fabrics into the picture's foliage with the cut and paste lasso tool. I couldn't really get into it though, no successful groove was found. Rather then having a collage type feel, the trees just ended up looking like they where decorated with ghost farts and the grass was none too fresh either.

Anyways here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment