Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Illustrator

To kick off or first lesson on illustrator, the computer class was assigned drawings that were created out of various types of letter forms. My follow through was mostly about showing my competence with outlines, transforming lines and letters, among other techniques--I wouldn't consider any of it eye candy.
a Phrase

a pattern..... I assumed that the composition would cut off at the end of the page I was working on, yet all of the unwanted extra bits remain un-cropped; I'll have to inquire about a solution next class. For now picture this fitting into an 8"by 10" frame (or some ratio of that depending on the size in which your monitor displays this image) with the sides being cut off in a way that makes it look like a cool patern and not just a row of A's.

  This one was to be done with minimal usage of the computer mouse- Ideally without using the mouse at all.
Same problem here as with the pattern-- the b and g to the right were thought to have been discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment